Friday, March 4, 2011

Transfer plans

A week from now I will be pregnant! I think this week was probably one of the slowest weeks in history for me! For a couple reasons, one being my husband has been out of town for the past 2 weeks and just knowing the transfer is right around the corner! So I've stayed busy thinking about all the things that need to be done before we leave and the things I would like to see happen during our visit.
The kids are all counted for while we are gone, I couldn't be more thankful that my parents are right around the corner from us and will be taking the kids while we are away, still working on a dog sitter..who knew it would be so hard to find someone to watch a 150pd doggy!?!
I've bought myself some lucky socks and comfy pj pants for the transfer and also received a beautiful gift from a new surro girlfriend in the mail yesterday, a lucky bracelet. I'm loving my new friendships with other surrogates, but thats a whole other post.
I feel ready and stress free about everything! I'm already planning ahead for when my IP's come to visit for the ultrasound;)
Some goals while in NYC:

1) Getting pregnant (duh)
2) Having a great time and visit with the guys and hubby
3) Enjoying a peaceful stay (kid free)
4) Taking more photos of the transfer events
5) Finding the perfect pizza joint
6) Riding the subway

My next post will be after theTransfer...So all I can say is please have some positive thoughts for us and let this baby STICK!

3 comments:

  1. Counting down the days!!! Oh sweetie i'm so excited for you!! You BETTER take lots and lots of pictures in NY. :) ((Hugs)) Everything will be just perfect this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I never knew you were having trouble with the dog sitter. You know you can always ask me! :) Just cause he ate my Filet Mignon doesn't mean I don't love him anymore!

    ReplyDelete