Tuesday, March 29, 2011

roller coaster!

Just checking in with a few thoughts/feelings I've been having...

First, I see pregnant women everywhere! It's like when you buy a new car, and all you see is that same car everywhere you look. And I caught myself staring at this chicks belly today, she probably thought I was a creep lol. At least I'm not asking to touch her belly, right!?!

Second, I am a HUGE emotional wreck..just being honest here. I think it has a lot to do with the fact my husband has been out of town for the past week and I depend on him way more than I'd like to admit. And also just knowing we are finally here..we have made it to what I feel has taken forever. I've been feeling a bit sick after eating and extremely tired, so that's another thing bringing me down a bit.

and last, I have a BETA tomorrow and then we will schedule our first ultrasound sometime next week, and as I was for my own children, I'm anxious to hear a heartbeat or see some sign of baby.

The kids are happy to hear the news, and my 3yr old keeps talking about the baby in my tummy, pretty cute! I love this whole process, even the ups and downs!

Will update with BETA news tomorrow!


Till then here's a picture of my four little nuggets that keep me busy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this pic..so cute!!! And hang in there, cry if you need to and let it out....you will feel better!!! Can't wait to hear your BETA. Hopefully your sickness will subside and there will be no more.

    ReplyDelete