Monday, July 23, 2012

Alive and doing well...

Hey there my bloggers!

I'm so sorry for being a HUGE slacker! We all are doing well and just let the time slip away.. Since my last post I have graduated College with a Bach degree in Digital Photography and working hard on getting my own business going.. My hubby and kids are great and life is good:)

As for my surro family they are doing great as well! The beans are growing fast and are in my opinion the cutest twins EVER. In just over a week Jason and I will be on the flight to Norway for a fun visit with our surro family and of course I couldn't be more excited! I will plan on blogging and sharing photos once we get home:)

Thanks for coming back!


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to go on this trip and get to snuggle the beans!!! Tell the Daddies that I said hello from California. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a Phd Student in Paris, France. My research is on surrogacy. I have already met with 10 surrogates in Europe and I now contact surros all over the world to participate in my study. If you are willing to help me I will send you a consent form and 3 questionnaires to fill, by email. It is anonymous. I am looking mainly into the sense of empathy that surrogates have plenty of ;)! let me know. My email is : elorenceau@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. is good to hear that little ones are doing well.. surrogacy in thailand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO SAD that so many of these surrogacy blogs just end with no update. :( I have read your whole blog and just love it...I know it's been a stone's age but I hope you post about your trip to Norway and how your kids are doing, etc etc etc!

    ReplyDelete