Thursday, March 17, 2011

2 little beans...

So a week ago today I was in NYC having dinner with my husband and my IF's. It was the night before the transfer and everyone was feeling great!...

Transfer was set at 3:30 and to keep it short and sweet, it was maybe a 45min appointment which is a lot like a pap smear. I will say comparing transfer1 to transfer2, it went perfect and everything was beautiful. I can't explain in words on how confident I am that it was a successful transfer. We ended the visit with my IF's on Sunday with all 4 of us feeling the same way. Happy. I'm looking forward to Monday, that will be my BETA and trust me I will be at the door the minute they open:)

Here are some fun photos I thought I'd share of the lucky charms i brought with me (yes my husband was one of them):

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! And I love the socks :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wishes and looks like the socks worked;) or maybe it was the hubby?! lol either way, thank you! And I'm looking forward to following your journey as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, we transfered a week or so before you and Ash wore the exact same socks and they must have worked for both of you! Congratulations to you and your IF's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Thats great! And awesome news for you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love the lucky pants and socks. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete