Monday, December 5, 2011

Photos of my Surro-bean-loves

I've been so busy loving on the cute baby beans and spending time with my Surro family and loving every minute of it! But I did promise photos, I would love to share all but that might be a little overboard hehe... Here a few of my favorites from birth and just some from other visits.

Here was most of our cheering team in the waiting room!


Not such a great photo of me, but pretty much gives you the idea of how i was feeling;)!

Here is a great shot of the guys before we met the babies :)


Meeting the babies for the first time xoxo


Our first visit with the babies after coming home, can you tell I'm a little proud here!


Hubby and I


All the Turkeys on Thanksgiving day xoxo


And last, here is one of the photos I took for their first photoshoot, aren't they the cutest things EVER!


This past 6 weeks have been amazing in many ways. I've had the joy of getting to know the babies, the dads and the grandparents of this beautiful family. This week they will go back home and start what will be the most amazing journey they will ever take and I couldn't be any more excited for them. I am lucky to have had this "extra" time and will always hold these memories close to my heart.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed. <3 I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and LOVE that you are having such a nice time together while they are still here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post. It is great you get to spend extra time with them. :) Enjoy the rest of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous and so are you. Congrats on the new family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes as you make your way around the EARTH...!!!!!!!!! Best IVF Center in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete