Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family Vacation

Not much to report here..Feeling great, looking good and enjoying the pregnancy:) I'm starting to feel the babies, just lil baby butterfly movements-which I love:)
We are heading out to San Antonio tomorrow for a family vacation to visit my in-laws. Looking forward to some hot weather and yummy foods for a week! Had to buy my first maternity swimsuit today, always fun shopping for that:/ But I'm ready to chill out in the pool.
The guys are busy shopping and preparing for the babies, I love hearing about that..Seems so long ago that Jason and I were in the same boat of what to buy, what works best etc... All I can say is you will buy more than you will ever really need (but that's the fun part of being new parents)

***Baby Beans Update****

Your baby's nails are well formed, and some babies are even in need of having their nails trimmed at birth. The ears have also moved from the neck to the head.

Your baby is emptying his or her bladder every 40-45 minutes. The limb movements are becoming more coordinated. Your baby is about 3 ounces (85 grams) and 6.3 inches (16 cms).
____________________________________________________________

So I'm getting peed on twice every 40-45minutes....hmmm;)



16 weeks

3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Good to hear you feel great too! Have fun on vacation. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Have a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a sexy preggo momma =) LOL!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete