Sunday, May 22, 2011

A year ago....

A year ago Jason and I flew out to NYC for our very first trip to the Big Apple, extremely excited to have a mini vacation away from our crazy 4 kids, 1 dog life! But also very excited for our match meeting, all I had was a 5 page "report" of this couple and I was already pretty sure I had made up my mind that we would be a great fit for each other..

The day of the match meeting I was a complete nervous wreck, I honestly can't think of another time in my life that I was so nervous lol. Thank god for my husband! I think we rode the elevator 3-4 times before we committed to going into the office..no, seriously!

Once we did it was a huge relief to see them in person and almost a calming effect to it all. As we sat through an hour of personal questions and talk about our goals in this process it just worked. Jason and I both felt like it was a match:)

So as this past year has gone with emails, Facebook, Text messages, phone calls, failed transfer and one positive transfer our friendship has grown and this past year has been such a great journey:) And it's only going to get better!

2 comments:

  1. One year already! Wow. I agree the picture is good. I also love the no h8 profile pic too. You should post more of your own photos too! We'd all love to see your work :)
    K

    ReplyDelete