Friday, October 8, 2010

ready...set....GO!

So I just wanted to update a bit here...

So I received the BIG box of meds a few weeks ago. It was all a bit overwhelming, with all the needles and different bottles. But thank goodness for the wonderful doctors office in NY and the staff is so supportive. I started off right away, having my husband do the shots in my tummy was a must have at first! But believe it or not, I'm now currently doing my own shots in the a.m (and if you know me, thats pretty impressive)..They really aren't that bad at all. And then you have the butt shots.... Like every few days or so you gotta do this shot in the butt. Not fun...That's all I'm gonna say on that one.

And now I've been to the blood lab once a week for the past 3 weeks, getting to know the staff pretty well is kinda fun:)
So this part isn't so bad, just knowing its all starting is the best! I have a ultrasound on the 13th and I guess thats gonna tell the doctor if I'm ready. So I'm pretty sure the plan is to fly out on the 17th!! I'm really ready for this! The kids are also, they keep asking when it's all gonna happen. My daughter made a special gift for the baby already and I really think they are as ready as they can be.

Also getting to the know the IPs pretty well, they are awesome and I still know they are perfect for this baby:) Going to try and get out with my ladies this week, one last time before i'm pregnant and to sleepy for a social life~

No comments:

Post a Comment