Tuesday, August 10, 2010

B O R E D

Doing a update on being bored.....


The egg donor the guys wanted to work with dropped out of the program. So not the kinda of news you wanna hear..I feel pretty bummed out for the guys. But last I was told they already had picked a new donor. So now its waiting for that to go through. I'm not holding my breath for when I hear something next. Staying busy with my kids and school and hoping to hear something soon. And the relationship with the guys and my husband and I is awesome! They are such great guys and really like everything about them.

I will update soon!

2 comments:

  1. So are they goin implant more than one egg? And us the sperm going to be a mixture or have they picked who is going to father the baby? Just wondering how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will implant up to 3 eggs. And no, they picked who was donating the sperm:)

    ReplyDelete